Discover the many benefits of planning, launching and funding a successful Kickstarter campaign working alongside a fellow creator who is doing the same with Ryan Kroboth (Sunmaker) and John Edingfield II (Rancidville.)
Highlights of this Session Include:
- How launching alongside a fellow a creator helped make Kickstarter easier to manage for two first-time creators.
- How John got over his challenge of creating a Kickstarter video.
- An awesome Kickstarter page power-up tip that more comic creators should be using from Ryan.
- Plus: This week only… The ComixLaunch Course is open for enrollment!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show
Ryan is a comic writer and artist, as well as an alum from the Comics Experience School and The ComixLaunch Course. When not drawing or doing anything comic related, he’s an accomplished martial arts instructor.
John Edingfield II
John is an illustrator, painter and the creator of the all-ages comic Rancidville, available at rancidville.com. A proud husband, father and grandfather, John’s worked as a political cartoonist, graphic designer, and printer, and is happy to now be following his lifelong dream to make comic books.
It’s time for today’s ComixLauncher.
A ComixLauncher is a short, actionable activity you can do immediately after listening to the show. They’re all activities I’ve done myself, and will get you one step closer to a successful ComixLaunch. They’ll transform this Podcast from a passive, lean back activity centered around Tyler James, into an active, lean-forward activity centered around YOU and your projects.
- Who could be your Launch Buddy?
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”