Does your entire creative career feel like a struggle? Do you constantly feel like no matter how hard you work, you’ll never measure up? In this session of ComixLaunch, writer and editor James Powell (Ten31 Publishing) opens up about his own struggles with creative insecurity and how he’s fought back against them.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- How the pressures put on ourselves to be great can be the very thing that’s holding back greatness.
- Is suffering for our art really necessary?
- Juggling your creative life with life life.
- Plus: The power of giving up (for a while.)
This Session is Sponsored by Club ComixLaunch on Patreon
Get your free Club ComixLaunch VIP Insider bonus Kickstarter resource at ComixLaunch.com/club.
ComixLaunch listeners, are you ready to take your crowdfunding game to the next level?
If so, I’d love for you to join me and your fellow creators inside Club ComixLaunch on Patreon.
I’ve opened Club ComixLaunch to help continue and expand on the ComixLaunch mission of increasing the number of creators equipped to harness the power of the Kickstarter platform to bring amazing independent projects to life.
As a Club ComixLaunch member, you’ll have access to a number of exclusive perks and privileges, such as:
- A shout out on the ComixLaunch Podcast for you and your project.
- Access to the ComixLaunch Club exclusive Patreon feed for even more mindset, strategies and tactics to get your project funded.
- The ComixLaunch Club Insider Monthly Kickstarter Resource which might be a guide, checklist, cheat sheet, template, or bonus training video designed to help you launch.
- Priority enrollment in ComixLaunch Courses
- Discounts on Courses, Books and Upcoming Premium Products
- You can even sponsor an episode of the ComixLaunch podcast through Patreon.
And as the Club Grows, so do the perks…
See, there is a direct correlation between listener support and the value ComixLaunch can provide, and as the club expands, we hope to offer:
- Monthly Kickstarter Page Critiques
- Club Exclusive Chats and Q&As
- Bonus Sessions of the ComixLaunch Podcast.
- Full podcast transcripts for every episode.
- And much more!
For as little as a dollar a month, you can access Club ComixLaunch today, help keep the podcast going and improving, and take your crowdfunding game to the next level.
Membership has its privileges, and to get a taste of them absolutely free, please go to ComixLaunch.com/club and download a free Club ComixLaunch VIP Insider bonus resources today.
Let’s get you ready for your best launch yet!
I’ll see you inside the Club!
Today’s Featured Guest
James Powell is the creator of House of Fear and Ten31 Publishing, which specializes in scary comics for kids. He’s a writer, journalist and editor whose work has been published by Image and Dark Horse.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
James has a special offer ComixLaunch listeners: Receive three free House of Fear comics when you sign up for his email list. Check out it out here: http://ten31publishing.com/comixlaunch/
What is ONE negative thing you often say to yourself that you’d like to eliminate forever?When that thought occurs, what’s a NEW, BETTER thought you can immediately replace it with?
How to Find Out More About Today’s Featured Guest
Check out ten31publishing.com for Scary Comics for Kids with the House of Fear series.