Creator At Large Jeremy Melloul returns to ComixLaunch to discuss his new comics industry podcast and the difference between breaking in and building a career.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- What makes the new Creator At Large Podcast different from all the other comics industry podcast out there?
- The importance of recognizing your strengths and assets and leaning into them.
- Why Breaking In is a shortsighted play and how to play the long game when it comes to building a creative career.
- Plus: Some thoughts on short promotional drives for Patreon and other channels.
This Session is Sponsored by
Today’s Featured Guest
Jeremy Melloul is a marketing consultant who specializes in working with artists and creators, with a true passion for the comic book industry — how it works, where it’s going, and and what it could be. If you’re a longtime listener of the podcast, you’ve heard him on this show several times, and he was instrumental in helping ComixLaunch get off to to a strong start.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
More About Our Sponsor
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Go subscribe to the new Creator At Large Podcast.