Richard Bliss, host of Funding the Dream, the longest running Kickstarter podcast stops by for a great crowdfunding conversation with Tyler James.
Highlights of this session include:
- Some of Richard’s top Kickstarter tips from hundreds of interviews with elite crowdfunders.
- What new strategies should Kickstarter creators be aware of as the platform has evolved.
- Some of the burning questions Richard has for me, leading to an awesome conversation.
- Plus: Details on new Patreon creator plans rolling out in May.
This Session is Sponsored by…
…the FREE ComixLaunch 5 Days to Funded Kickstarter Challenge running April 15-19, 2019. Register Now at ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge .
Today’s Featured Guest:
Richard Bliss is an experienced executive communications manager and Social Media Coach, who works with executive teams, helping them become more comfortable with social media and more fluent in social conversations. He is the host of Funding the Dream, the longest running Kickstarter podcast, where he highlights his crowdfunding expertise and that of his guests.
Links Mentioned in this Session:
Register for the ComixLaunch Kickstarter Planning Challenge –> ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge
New Creator Plans, Rolling Out in May –> https://www.patreon.com/new-creator-plans?fbclid=IwAR3L6-QCixC0iiIC1PpWcwlMqwpti4C3Qh9efSza5Z1HuGeM-QTc2RdURG0
Past Episodes of the Funding the Dream Podcast where Tyler was a guest:
Kickstarter announces that it is shutting down Kickstarter Live? https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019265433-We-are-retiring-Kickstarter-Live-on-April-8 Thoughts?
More About Our Sponsor:
Attention writers, artists & self-publishers:
Whether you’re just starting to think about your first or next Kickstarter project, you’ve got a project on Kickstarter now, or you’re about to launch, the ComixLaunch 5 Days to Funded Kickstarter Challenge will give you a proven road map for greater crowdfunding success.
Register Now at ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge
This is a Free 5-Day Kickstarter Planning Challenge!
Where you’ll work with me to Plan Your First or Next Wildly Successful Comic Book Kickstarter in 5 Days…
Even if you have no experience, no audience, or no project idea.
Join the challenge for…
- An Actionable Kickstarter Gameplan
- Creator Networking & Cross-promotion
- Get Your Kickstarter Questions Answered
PLUS: THERE WILL BE SURPRISE BONUSES & PRIZES FOR ACTIVE CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS!
By the end of this FREE live 5-Day Online Challenge, you will have:
- Improved your Kickstarter profile and enhanced project page so backers are more likely to trust you.
- Calculated how much funding your next launch is likely to raise and scoped a project in alignment with that number.
- A one-page project plan that covers all of the key elements of a solid Kickstarter plan.
Networked with creators on a similar journey as you and been supported along the way!
The 2019 ComixLaunch Challenge Starts Soon!
Live Online Challenge Begins Monday, April 15, 2019!
So don’t wait…
Register Today at ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge
Go sign up for a new podcast.
A few new ones I’m listening to include:
The Chuck Toddcast [Politics]
BingeMode: Game of Thrones
Back Through the Hodor