What should you do if you DO NOT hit your Kickstarter goal?
Highlights of This Session Include:
- What it actually means when you fall short of your goals, and what to do when it happens?
- How to stop the cycle of goal failure and abandonment?
- The fastlane to actually hitting your goals consistently!
- Plus: What the DATA is saying about how Covid-19 is affecting Kickstarter campaigns?
This Session is Sponsored by:
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
SHE Vol. 1 – Sci-fi Graphic Novella | Die-Cut Hardcover
Coronavirus and Kickstarter – In-depth Risk Analysis https://www.biggercake.com/blog/coronavirus-and-kickstarter-in-depth-risk-analysis/
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
What are your big dreams? Where are you capturing them?