So, maybe your campaign is taking forever to fund. Or maybe you’re heading into the final few days and you still have what seems like a long way to go… should you give up? And if not, how do you finish strong on a campaign that isn’t funded right away?
Highlights of This Session Include:
- Why throwing in the towel on a slow to fund campaign is usually the wrong move?
- Kickstarter gravity and the statistics of failed campaigns.
- How to conquer the negative emotions that creep in when it’s taking FOREVER to fund.
- Plus: The exact actions Tyler took to bridge a $2,300 deficit in the final 24 hours of his last campaign to make it a success!
This Session is Sponsored by:
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Go make your Kickstarter countdown social media images for your next Kickstarter now and cross it off the to-do list!