Two habits. One is extremely common among creators and not only worthless… but actually will cost you. The other, far less common, though simple to practice, and yet is extremely valuable. Tyler unpacks them both and shares some great news at the end!
Highlights of this Session Include:
- I’m going to share two habits with you… one is the least valuable and the other is the most valuable…
- Daily Practices to eliminate the bad habit and strengthen the good one
- Some book recommendations
- Plus: A special announcement at the end of the show.
This Session’s Featured Resource
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
It’s time for today’s ComixLauncher.
A ComixLauncher is a short, actionable activity you can do immediately after listening to the show. They’re all activities I’ve done myself, and will get you one step closer to a successful ComixLaunch. They’ll transform this Podcast from a passive, lean back activity centered around Tyler James, into an active, lean-forward activity centered around YOU and your projects.
24 Hour Challenge
Knock off ONE THING you’ve been procrastinating on.
Write down 10 things you’re grateful for.
Invite to share results @ comixlaunch.com/voicemail or in an email [email protected]
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin