When you look up to the clouds what do you see? In this session, we’ll look at how humans are meaning making machines, and how the stories we tell ourselves determine what’s possible for us on Kickstarter, in our careers, and in our lives.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- Why Tyler is trying to give less advice and what I’m trying to do more of instead.
- Robert Kirkman’s “Beyonce Album Drop” Moment
- The problem with “There’s No Money in Comics” mentality
- Plus: The action one creator took after listening to the Quickstarter Session 155.
This Session’s Featured Resource is Bluehost.
Go to ComixLaunch.com/bluehost for a special discount on domain registration and website hosting.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
More About Our Featured Resource
Let me ask you a question… are you master of your own domain?
No, this isn’t a dated Seinfeld reference… I’m talking about your web domain.
And Bluehost is an all in one web hosting solution that will help you master your domain.
I own the domains for ComixTribe.com, ComixLaunch.com and many more… but I know many of you are trying to save a few pennies a day by NOT paying for domains you’re trying to build brands around.
That’s a mistake.
Owning your own domain provides better branding
- More professional.
- More credible.
- More memorable.
When you own the dot com for your brand, it’ll help you protect it.
If you’re building your empire on someone else land, your comic @facebook or @tumblr or remember @myspace God forbid… you don’t control those platforms.
Own your own domain…
You can use the ComixLaunch affiliate link to get a special introductory offer and 30-day money back guarantee at Bluehost by going to Comixlaunch.com/bluehost today.
Bluehost powers more than 2 million websites world wide and makes it super simple to get a WordPress hosted website up in just one click.
Master Your Domain, go to ComixLaunch.com/bluehost and lock it in today.
- What is a negative story or belief you’re telling yourself that’s holding you back?
- Can you find a single piece of evidence that contradicts that story?
- What’s the new story you could tell yourself that will make hitting your goals easier?
“I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS