There are four roles you can play in your creative business — The Visionary, The Manager, The Skilled Worker & The Intern. In this episode, Tyler defines each of these roles and shares how they can be applied to your Kickstarter campaign.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- Tyler’s response to a listener’s challenge on the “There’s No Money In Comics…” story
- The 4 roles in every creative business defined.
- The 4 roles as applied to running a Kickstarter.
- Plus: The “Jimmy” Exercise
This Session is Sponsored by
Links Mentioned in this Episode
More About Our Sponsor
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Write down every single thing you do for a week in your creative business. Then categorize each item as Visionary, Manager, Skilled Works or Intern