Russell Nohelty has made more money every year he’s been a creator and 2019 is on track to being his best year ever. So, why does it feel like things are getting harder and not easier? Dirk Manning, Karl Kesel and Tyler James counsel Russell in a hotseat that all creators should hear.
Highlights of This Session Include:
- The Distraction of Gross Revenue vs True Profit
- Identifying the areas of one’s business that drain you.
- Areas to offload so that you can focus on what truly lights you up.
- Plus: Listener Feedback!
This Session is Sponsored by…
…the ComixLaunch MasterMind.
If you would you like to meet once a month with a group of serious, like-minded creators to talk about your projects and creative business for mutual support and accountability in the new year, go to ComixLaunch.com/mastermind and get on the interest list.
New Groups will be forming in June and start meeting in July!
In the Mastermind Hotseat Today:
Russell Nohelty is a USA-Today bestselling author of comics and prose, launched multiple five-figure anthology projects on Kickstarter, and creates courses and other resources for creatives at thecompletecreative.com.
In the Mastermind Round Table:
- Karl Kesel is a professional writer, inker and occassional penciler, whose credits include Superman, Super Boy, Harley Quinn, Spider-Man, Captain America and more. He has also co-created SECTION ZERO with Tom Grummett, a series brought back to life with the magic of Kickstarter (Session #202 Hotseat)
- Dirk Manning is the writer/creator of comic series TALES OF MR. RHEE (Devil’s Due), NIGHTMARE WORLD (Image Comics/Shadowline), WRITE OR WRONG: A WRITER’S GUIDE TO CREATING COMICS (Caliber) and more. (Session #204 Hotseat)
- Tyler James (Session #205 Hotseat)
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Take a minute and do an inventory to see if there’s anything that you’re doing creatively or in your life that now feels heavy and it is weighing you down… and it’s time to let it go.