Gamal Hennessy is an experienced entertainment transactions attorney with an expertise in comic book publishing and comic IP licensing. In this session, Gamal answers key questions comic creators have around the topic of protecting their intellectual property.
Highlights of This Session Include:
- What to do when you’ve signed a bad contract?
- Questions to answer before signing away your digital distribution rights?
- Essential elements of any IP contract.
- Plus: Handling ten dollar, one hundred dollar, one thousand dollar and ten-thousand dollar problems.
This Session is Sponsored by:
Today’s Featured Guest:
Gamal Hennessy, Esq. is an experienced entertainment transactions attorney with an expertise in comic book publishing and comic IP licensing. Gamal has represented major corporate clients including AfterShock, Amazon, Mad Cave, and Marvel, as well as individual creators and small publishers, and is currently working on a book called “Independent Comic Book Publishing.”
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
- To Work with Gamal Visit Creative Contract Consulting http://www.creativecontractconsulting.com/
- the business of independent comic book publishing https://www.facebook.com/groups/495408384282419/
- ComixLaunch Mastermind – https://www.comixlaunch.com/mastermind
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Go join The Business of Independent Comic Book Publishing public Facebook group run by Gamal Hennessy https://www.facebook.com/groups/495408384282419/
How to Find Out More About Our Featured Guest:h
Visit Creative Contract Consulting http://www.creativecontractconsulting.com/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS