Could 2020 be the year that Kickstarter finally stops working for comic creators and crowdfunders? In this session, Tyler looks at 5 common concerns creators have about the sustainability of the #1 crowdfunding platform… and shares his own insights on the future of the platform.
Highlights of This Session Include:
- Will will the oversaturation of comics on Kickstarter hurt creators?
- Are shipping rate hikes finally going to cause fans to stop backing?
- Climate, Fire, War, Economic Collapse… What happens to Kickstarter if the world goes to hell?!
- Plus: 3 Things I think I Think About Kickstarter in 2020
This Session is Sponsored by:
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
What are the top three things you fear could cause Kickstarter to stop working?