Over the past six years, across more than a dozen successful Kickstarter launches, award-winning Australian illustrator Anthony Christou’s Luminous Ages IP now includes comics books, art books, card games, fantasy commissions, playmats, puzzles, t-shirts, illustrated novels, RPG Campaign Books, Resin Miniatures and more! In this interview, Tyler and Anthony will discuss expanding your creative universe and product offerings beyond comics.
Highlights of This Session Include:
- Why Anthony chose to make a hybrid product launch that incorporates comics, prose, PRG gaming, vinyl figures and more for his latest launch?
- Lessons learned about offering a variety of different products over the year and things creators might want to steer clear of.
- How Anthony’s creative vision for his IP has evolved over the years and what lay ahead for his series.
- Plus: An honest update about how things are going for creators down under, after months of fires, pandemics, lockdowns and more!
This Session is Sponsored by:
Today’s Featured Guest:
Anthony Christou is an award-winning Illustrator, Concept Artist, and Comic Book Writer & Artist. His clients have included: Disney, Grinding Gear Games, Wolf Creek Productions, Odin’s Eye Entertainment, and more. He is the creator of the fantasy comic book series and card game LUMINOUS AGES, and has over a dozen successful Kickstarter launches to his credit.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Anthony’s latest Kickstarter launch: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luminousages/luminous-ages-comic-the-baize-and-book-of-monsters-5e-campaign
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
What new product class would you like to break into regarding your biggest intellectual property?
How to Find Out More About Our Featured Guest:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS