Have you noticed the Kickstarter Follower Conversion Rate metric on your project dashboard? A ComixLaunch listener has, and wants to know what a good conversion rate is, plus more great questions from the ComixLaunch mailbag!
Highlights of this Session Include:
- What’s a good Project Follower conversion rate?
- What kind of Kickstarter video should I make?
- Kickstarter changed it’s reward creation interface to not allow time based reward limits. How do we create early backer rewards now?
- Plus: How, for the second year in a row, ComixTribe’s best sales day at New York Comic Con was not actually at New York Comic Con
This Session is Sponsored by
Links Mentioned in this Episode
More About Our Sponsor
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
What metrics are you paying attention to? Do they really matter?