In the “Indie Advocator Presents…” Travis Gibb and Rob Andersin are crowdfunding an innovative approach to getting more awareness for exciting indie comic franchises. In this session, you’ll learn about the origin of this project and how other indie creators can get involved.
Highlights of this Session include:
- The origin story for The Advocator Presents and how it was a true collaborative effort.
- The unique challenges and opportunities of launching a different kind of anthology.
- Hear these two hard working creators explain “Why indie comics?”
- Plus: Why falling on your butt is a good thing.
This Session is Sponsored by
Today’s Featured Guests
Rob Andersin is the Creator of Www.WrittenSins.com an advocating site for INDIE COMICS.
Travis Gibb is a lifelong lover of indie comics, and the creator of the successfully Kickstarter funded comic book Broke Down and Four Dead Bodies.
Their latest project is The Advocator Presents: Indie Comics Franchises Shorts.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
- Go find ONE NEW INDIE CREATOR working in your genre.
- Shoot him/her a message introducing yourself and tell them you’re excited to check out their work.