Will November 2020 be a terrible time to launch a comic book Kickstarter? In this session, Tyler discusses the pros and cons of launching during a CRAZY month.
Highlights of This Session Include:
- What you should consider BEFORE you decide to launch on Kickstarter in November 2020
- A look at overall trends in the Comics Kickstarter category this year
- Why most of the arguments NOT to launch can be dismissed, and the one that should be taken seriously.
- PLUS: A shout out to ComixLaunch Podcast Editor Brant Fowler!
This Session is Sponsored by:
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Get the free Comic Book Kickstarter Roadmap for help planning your first or next successful launch at http://comixlaunch.com/roadmap
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Turn off notifications on your phone between now and the election.