Kickstarter wants you to create with your fans in the month of November. Comissions month is coming on Kickstarter and in this session, Tyler lays out all the details you need to know to participate and offers strategies and protips to dramatically increase your commission sales.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- The 411 On Kickstarter’s Latest Themed Month focused all on Commissions
- FAQs on How to Take Part in Commission Month
- 4 Smart Commission Ideas for Comic Creators
- Plus: 4 ComixLaunch Protips to Quadruple Your Commission Sales
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show
Commissions: Create Collaboratively
- Kickstarter’s November Initiative — Invite backers into your creative process.
- Use their input to inspire custom artworks, one-of-a-kind experiences, and more.
How to Take Part
- Invite backers to collaborate on or customize a reward in a creative way
- Launch your project between November 1 and November 30
- Use “Commissions” in your project’s title or short blurb
- Once your project is live, email it to [email protected]
This Session’s Featured Resource
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
- Come up with Three Ideas for themed commissions you could offer your fans in November on Kickstarter
- You’re invited to share ideas @ comixlaunch.com/voicemail or in an email [email protected]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS