Tyler answers great questions from inside the private ComixLaunch communities and shares the answers with all of ComixLaunch.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- Best practices for turning backers into email list subscribers.
- Is it a good idea to make a fool of yourself for pledges?
- What’s the best day to END a Kickstarter campaign?
- Plus: Why you want to grab this month’s Club ComixLaunch VIP resource!
- Need help building your email list? –> ComixLaunch.com/listlaunch
- Are you prepared for BLACK FRIDAY? –> https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?c=413825&rid=613539&redirect_uri=/posts/club-comixlaunch-14979743
Today’s Session is brought to you by…
“Today’s Session is Sponsored by Gorilla my Dreams, a Gorilla Noir webcomic by Ahmed Raafat and Big Tim Stiles. Issue 1 is live on Kickstarter right now! Check out Gorilla my Dreams at gorillamydreams.smackjeeves.com”
It’s Batman: The Animated Series mashed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles if Saturday morning cartoons were on after 10pm.
In Struggle-Town the streets are protected by Knockaround-Guy, a talking gorilla who fancies himself a superhero.
When a street mime is found dead (asphyxiated inside an actual invisible box), Knockaround-GuyG soon finds himself wading through the ugly and dangerous underbelly of the city.
After meeting the beautiful Margot le Dieu, Knockaround-Guy’s investigation spread from The North Poles Strip Club, through a slew of colourful criminals, and finally leads to Lucifer Bim-Bom and his Killer Klown Syndicate.
The Kickstarter for issue 1 is LIVE RIGHT NOW! You can also follow Knockaround-Guy’s adventures for FREE at gorillamydreams.smackjeeves.com.”
- What’s something silly you could do as a stretch goal that would be free, funny and yet STILL on brand for your book and your audience?
- Invite to share results @ comixlaunch.com/voicemail or in an email [email protected]
“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn