In this awesome interview with Kevin Joseph of Kechal Comics, you’ll learn the power and importance of communication with your collaborators and your fans.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- Importance of communication
- Having the tough conversations — with collaborators and with supporters
- Lessons from Launching
- Plus: An inspiring action Kevin took to show his daughter that its okay to be bad at something at first, and that if you practice you’ll get better
Today’s Guest: Kevin Joseph
My guest today is the writer of Tart, UnderWars, Morte and The Poodles of Potter’s Peak.
As a creator, he’s successfully delivered on five Kickstarter campaigns, and is back with this SIXTH, for TART #6 which looks to be his biggest campaign yet!
He loves reading comics, writing comics and sharing comics… and I’m excited to have him on the ComixLaunch Podcast
Welcome, Mr. Kevin Joseph
This Session’s Featured Resource
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
- What are three things you’re awful at that you’d like to get better at?
- Could you pick one of them and carve an hour a day x 5 days a week to improve there?
- Why So Important
- Invite to share results @ comixlaunch.com/voicemail or in an email [email protected]
Keep Up With Kevin Joseph!
Kevin can be reached at @bnokj on Twitter, and you can read TART for free by checking out his email list at kechalcomics.com/readtart
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS