Horror writer Dirk Manning takes a break from his busy con schedule to talk his latest successful Kickstarter campaign, crowdfunding growing pains and more. Pull up a chair and dive in.
Dirk’s Latest Campaign
Highlights of this Session Include:
- How Dirk’s latest campaign got off to a Rhee-ly strong start.
- Launching dilemmas – How Dirk navigated the tricky business of launching a new Kickstarter while his previous Kickstarter is still awaiting fulfillment.
- Keys to building longterm trust with a loyal audience.
- Plus: What’s changing on the convention circuit and Dirk’s prediction for where shows are going.
This session’s featured resource is Bluehost.
Go to ComixLaunch.com/bluehost for a special discount on domain registration and website hosting.
In a moment, I’m going to give you today’s ComixLauncher, but first, we need to thank our sponsor…
Let me ask you a question… are you master of your own domain?
No, this isn’t a dated Seinfeld reference… I’m talking about your web domain.
And Bluehost is an all in one web hosting solution that will help you master your domain.
I own the domains for ComixTribe.com, ComixLaunch.com and many more… but I know many of you are trying to save a few pennies a day by NOT paying for domains you’re trying to build brands around.
That’s a mistake.
Owning your own domain provides better branding
- More professional.
- More credible.
- More memorable.
When you own the dot com for your brand, it’ll help you protect it.
If you’re building your empire on someone else land, your comic @facebook or @tumblr or remember @myspace God forbid… you don’t control those platforms.
Own your own domain…
You can use the ComixLaunch affiliate link to get a special introductory offer and 30-day money back guarantee at Bluehost by going to Comixlaunch.com/bluehost today.
Bluehost powers more than 2 million websites world wide and makes it super simple to get a WordPress hosted website up in just one click.
Master Your Domain, go to ComixLaunch.com/bluehost and lock it in today.
- What can you offer as Kickstarter EXCLUSIVE for your next launch?
- Share your thoughts @ comixlaunch.com/voicemail or in an email [email protected]