Is Kickstarter a sustainable long-term platform or are we in a bubble that’s soon to burst? How creators respond to this question reveals a ton about how they see the world, and in particular, whether they are operating from a mindset of scarcity or abundance.
Highlights of this Session include:
- 7 Things Creators Say About Kickstarter that reveal a scarcity mindset
- 3 steps to building your creative media empire.
- Do we need a new indie distribution platform for comics?
- Plus: Tyler answers a voicemail question by sharing a strategy Kickstarter creators should borrow from J.K. Rowling.
This Session’s Featured Resource
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
- Think about some things that you’ve told yourself in the past that reveal a scarcity mindset. Something based on a belief that there’s not enough for you. Then, try to reframe, as is there way more than enough for you.
- You’re invited to share your results @ comixlaunch.com/voicemail or in an email [email protected]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS