Over the past few years, creator James Mascia had a number of successful Kickstarter launches. Now, he’s planning his next moves in order to continue to play a bigger game on Kickstarter and beyond. James sorts through his options in this coaching call session with Tyler.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- Getting sales going on a new online store.
- The ups and downs of Amazon Kindle sales.
- Options and opportunities for selling Audio book options.
- Plus: Two new awesome ComixLaunch podcast milestones.
This Session is Sponsored by
Today’s Featured Guest
James Mascia Comic Writer, Novelist, Writer, and publisher of Dren Productions.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
More About Our Sponsor
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
What’s one NEW sales channel you’re most interested in adding to your current sales strategy?
How to Find Out More About Today’s Featured Guest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS