What’s the best way to energize and grow you Kickstarter email launch list fast in the lead up to your campaign? Have you tried a viral giveaway? In this two part training, Tyler breaks down the blueprint for a successful viral giveaway to grow your audience and prime them for your Kickstarter.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- What is a viral giveaway and how does it work?
- 4 Secrets to viral giveaway success.
- The Best Tools for Running a Viral Giveaway
- Plus: Pro-tips for choosing what to giveaway.
This Session is Sponsored by
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Make a list of 10 sexy products that people who are your ideal customer would love to receive.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS