Veteran comic artist Michael Pennick is finally ready to step out on his own to build an audience for his creator-owned worked. But he’s a bit overwhelmed and confused about which crowdfunding platform is right for him, so Tyler gives him some guidance in this week’s coaching session.
Highlights of this session include:
- Tips for getting into the head of your perfect customer and the best way to launch to them.
- Kickstarter vs Patreon Mindset… what’s different and what’s the same?
- Honing in on the unique value you can provide.
- Plus: The New ComixLaunch “FUNDED” Strategy Guide is here!
This Session is Sponsored by…
…the FREE ComixLaunch 5 Days to Funded Kickstarter Challenge running April 15-19, 2019. Register Now at ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge
Today’s Featured Guest
Michael Penick is a veteran comic book artist, and the creator of Simon Brizdale, a fantasy adventure series coming soon to Kickstarter.
Links Mentioned in the Show
- ComixLaunch Challenge comixlaunch.com/fundedchallenge
- FUNDED Strategy Guide comixlaunch.com/funded
- Kickstarter Live is Going Away –> https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019265433-We-are-retiring-Kickstarter-Live-on-April-8?fbclid=IwAR0NHe4unWzqkIpuc0bKU9BDeVKmkE-Is4N5UcxYyJd8oQI7i8lLE9ve2qw
More About Our Sponsor
Attention writers, artists & self-publishers:
Whether you’re just starting to think about your first or next Kickstarter project, you’ve got a project on Kickstarter now, or you’re about to launch, the ComixLaunch 5 Days to Funded Kickstarter Challenge will give you a proven road map for greater crowdfunding success.
Register Now at ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge
This is a Free 5-Day Kickstarter Planning Challenge!
Where you’ll work with me to Plan Your First or Next Wildly Successful Comic Book Kickstarter in 5 Days…
Even if you have no experience, no audience, or no project idea.
Join the challenge for…
- An Actionable Kickstarter Gameplan
- Creator Networking & Cross-promotion
- Get Your Kickstarter Questions Answered
PLUS: THERE WILL BE SURPRISE BONUSES & PRIZES FOR ACTIVE CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS!
By the end of this FREE live 5-Day Online Challenge, you will have:
- Improved your Kickstarter profile and enhanced project page so backers are more likely to trust you.
- Calculated how much funding your next launch is likely to raise and scoped a project in alignment with that number.
- A one-page project plan that covers all of the key elements of a solid Kickstarter plan.
Networked with creators on a similar journey as you and been supported along the way!
The 2019 ComixLaunch Challenge Starts Soon!
Live Online Challenge Begins Monday, April 15, 2019!
So don’t wait…
Register Today at ComixLaunch.com/fundedchallenge
Answer this question… what do you create and for whom do you create it?
How to Find Out More About Our Featured Guest
The World of Simon Brizdale
Follow the story, see the art, get the comics – be a part of the saga.
And for a limited time get a sneak peak at issue number one!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS