Want prospective backers to believe your book is going to be great and that you’ll be able to deliver on all your campaign promises? Then don’t make them take your word for it! Instead show them some awesome social proof! In this episode, Tyler will show you how to get social proof for your project, even if you’re a total newbie!
Highlights of This Session Include:
- Social proof explained and loads of examples of social proof you’re already familiar with.
- Why social proof is so important and doubly so for Kickstarter creators!
- 5 places to start focusing on today for your social proof.
- Plus: 3 Must-have social proof images veteran creators should include on their Kickstarter pages.
This Session is Sponsored by:
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Start making and contacting people on your five social proof lists: 1) Indie Creator Peers 2) Next Level Pros You Admire 3) Websites, Review Sites, Podcast, YouTubers Etc. 4) Other Relevant Influencers 5) Fans/ Superfans / Beta Readers