What’s the difference between pros and amateurs? When the pros finish playing a game, they study film… they examine what worked, what didn’t, and what they can do better next time. The same goes for taking your Kickstarter launches to the next level… this podcast will walk you through how to do a Kickstarter postmortem.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- The difference between content and education, and why I do NOT hold back on the ComixLaunch podcast.
- JD Oliva’s experience returning to Kickstarter after a long hiatus.
- The one thing JD wishes he took more seriously during his latest launch.
- Looking at the hard numbers and the feels to get a true picture of a successful Kickstarter launch.
- Plus: ComixLaunch Bonus Download! Get your Kickstarter Postmortem Worksheet at ComixLaunch.com/postmortem
Today’s Session is brought to you by
The READY FOR LAUNCH Workshop. Register today for this free Kickstarter training at ComixLaunch.com/ready
Today’s Guest – J.D. Oliva
- J.D. Oliva is an award-winning writer of the books DELUGE and SHUNNED.
- He’s a graduate of Andy Schmidt’s Comics Experience Online Classes and member of the Comics Experience Workshop.
- He’s directed seven documentary films and coach wrestling at DeKalb High School in suburban Chicago. Former NCAA-ranked college wrestler and two-time AAU Judo National Champion.
It’s time for today’s ComixLauncher.
A ComixLauncher is a short, actionable activity you can do immediately after listening to the show. They’re all activities I’ve done myself, and will get you one step closer to a successful ComixLaunch. They’ll transform this Podcast from a passive, lean back activity centered around Tyler James, into an active, lean-forward activity centered around YOU and your projects.
Download the Kickstarter Postmortem Worksheet –> ComixLaunch.com/postmortem
Fill it out for your last or next launch.