How do you best launch a new podcast for artists and creators that will build community and make an impact? That’s the challenge Ryan Summers brings to a mastermind of his potential listeners for clarity and actionable suggestions about how to roll out his new show.
Highlights of this Session include:
- How to go beyond creating content and actually create a real conversation with your audience?
- Ways to roll out the red carpet for your podcast guests that make them authentically want to spread your message?
- Launch strategies that work.
- Plus: 5 Lessons Learned from Running MasterMinds for Year
This Session’s Sponsor:
The ComixLaunch MasterMind. If you would you like to meet once a month with a group of serious, like-minded creators to talk about your projects and creative business for mutual support and accountability in the new year, go to ComixLaunch.com/mastermind and get on the interest list.
New Groups will be forming in December and start meeting in January!
In the Mastermind Hot Seat:
Ryan Summers is a Chicago director, designer, animator and educator, teaching at online schools like Mograph Mentor and the School of Motion. He loves hockey, root beer, and Hellboy – and he wants to help you make stuff, too.
In the Mastermind Round Table:
- Sebastian Chow is the London-based writer and artist of the Kickstarter funded feline space race series, CATAPULTED.
- Darryl Jones is a comic book creator, designer, and creator of the successful fantasy board game Dobbers.
- Shaun Manning is a writer and creator of historical graphic novels such as MacBeth: The Red King, and has written short comics for for Star Wars Adventures, Dark Horse Presents, the Thought Bubble anthology, and more.
- Carmelo Chimera is a lawyer and comic shop owner by day, and a comic book creator by later in the day.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor:
Tough question time…
Right now, how many people are there on this planet who:
Know exactly what it is you’re trying to create this week, this month, this year, in the next five years, and in your lifetime.
Genuinely want you to succeed and regularly think about what they can do to help you on your mission.
You trust can offer good, knowledgeable support & advice and will always tell it to you straight, even if it’s not what you want to hear, but what you NEED to hear.
You meet with on a regular, consistent basis to talk about these things because the relationship is a PRIORITY in your life.
How many people do you have in your world right now who fit that full description?
There was a small group of high performers and achievers, creators you respect the hell out of and admire…
…and they constantly had YOU on their minds.
Imagine you were meeting regularly with this group of high achieving creators who could support you, include you, connect you and create with you?
WOULD THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS AND YOUR LIFE?
If you think it might, I’d like to invite you to learn more about the ComixLaunch MasterMind groups starting up in 2019.
Go to ComixLaunch.com/mastermind to get on the interest list and to sign up for one of two live info sessions taking place in December.
How can you create premium experiences for the people you work with?
How to Find Out More About Today’s Hot Seat Creator:
All of Ryan’s social is under the name Oddernod.
His demo reel is here: https://vimeo.com/165309652
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn