2017 was a big year for launches. In this year-end session of ComixLaunch, Tyler shares his biggest and most profitably lessons learned from the many successful launches he’s been a part of this year.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- Why doing an end-of-the-year review will unlock powerful insights in your creative business.
- How getting your list to “renew their vows” can power your launches?
- Why detaching from your results and “caring less” can actually improve your launches.
- Where the profit REALLY is? (HINT: It’s NOT in the launch.)
- Plus: 5 big ComixLaunch changes to look forward to in the New Year.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show
- End-of-the-Year review ComixLaunch.com/session079
- How much are you likely to raise ComixLaunch.com/calculator
- Your Kickstarter KPIs ComixLaunch.com/KPI
- Your Kickstarter Debrief – Comixlaunch.com/postmortem
This Session is Sponsored by Club ComixLaunch on Patreon
Get your free Club ComixLaunch VIP Insider bonus Kickstarter resource at ComixLaunch.com/club.
ComixLaunch listeners, are you ready to take your crowdfunding game to the next level?
If so, I’d love for you to join me and your fellow creators inside Club ComixLaunch on Patreon.
I’ve opened Club ComixLaunch to help continue and expand on the ComixLaunch mission of increasing the number of creators equipped to harness the power of the Kickstarter platform to bring amazing independent projects to life.
As a Club ComixLaunch member, you’ll have access to a number of exclusive perks and privileges, such as:
- A shout out on the ComixLaunch Podcast for you and your project.
- Access to the ComixLaunch Club exclusive Patreon feed for even more mindset, strategies and tactics to get your project funded.
- The ComixLaunch Club Insider Monthly Kickstarter Resource which might be a guide, checklist, cheat sheet, template, or bonus training video designed to help you launch.
- Priority enrollment in ComixLaunch Courses
- Discounts on Courses, Books and Upcoming Premium Products
- You can even sponsor an episode of the ComixLaunch podcast through Patreon.
And as the Club Grows, so do the perks…
See, there is a direct correlation between listener support and the value ComixLaunch can provide, and as the club expands, we hope to offer:
- Monthly Kickstarter Page Critiques
- Club Exclusive Chats and Q&As
- Bonus Sessions of the ComixLaunch Podcast.
- Full podcast transcripts for every episode.
- And much more!
For as little as a dollar a month, you can access Club ComixLaunch today, help keep the podcast going and improving, and take your crowdfunding game to the next level.
Membership has its privileges, and to get a taste of them absolutely free, please go to ComixLaunch.com/club and download a free Club ComixLaunch VIP Insider bonus resources today.
Let’s get you ready for your best launch yet!
I’ll see you inside the Club!
What is ONE new launch lesson that YOU learned this year? How did you learn it? How will you take action on that lesson in the new year?
“You will never find time for anything. If you want the time, you must make it.” – Charles Buxton
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS