To kick off the new year, Tyler shares four more of big and profitable lessons learned from the many successful launches he ran in 2017. Plus, you’ll hear some of the biggest launch lessons of ComixLaunch listeners.
Highlights of this Session Include:
- One simple tip for making emailing your list easier and more engaging.
- Why one and done is one and dumb.
- The power of cloning yourself.
- Plus: Why BIG launches are NOT my goal in 2018.
This Session is Sponsored by Club ComixLaunch on Patreon
Get your free Club ComixLaunch VIP Insider bonus Kickstarter resource at ComixLaunch.com/club.
ComixLaunch listeners, are you ready to take your crowdfunding game to the next level?
If so, I’d love for you to join me and your fellow creators inside Club ComixLaunch on Patreon.
I’ve opened Club ComixLaunch to help continue and expand on the ComixLaunch mission of increasing the number of creators equipped to harness the power of the Kickstarter platform to bring amazing independent projects to life.
As a Club ComixLaunch member, you’ll have access to a number of exclusive perks and privileges, such as:
- A shout out on the ComixLaunch Podcast for you and your project.
- Access to the ComixLaunch Club exclusive Patreon feed for even more mindset, strategies and tactics to get your project funded.
- The ComixLaunch Club Insider Monthly Kickstarter Resource which might be a guide, checklist, cheat sheet, template, or bonus training video designed to help you launch.
- Priority enrollment in ComixLaunch Courses
- Discounts on Courses, Books and Upcoming Premium Products
- You can even sponsor an episode of the ComixLaunch podcast through Patreon.
And as the Club Grows, so do the perks…
See, there is a direct correlation between listener support and the value ComixLaunch can provide, and as the club expands, we hope to offer:
- Monthly Kickstarter Page Critiques
- Club Exclusive Chats and Q&As
- Bonus Sessions of the ComixLaunch Podcast.
- Full podcast transcripts for every episode.
- And much more!
For as little as a dollar a month, you can access Club ComixLaunch today, help keep the podcast going and improving, and take your crowdfunding game to the next level.
Membership has its privileges, and to get a taste of them absolutely free, please go to ComixLaunch.com/club and download a free Club ComixLaunch VIP Insider bonus resources today.
Let’s get you ready for your best launch yet!
I’ll see you inside the Club!
Links Mentioned in this Episode
What would you do to help your creative career if you had 2 extra hours in the day? What are some things that you know you should be doing, but just never seem to get to? What stuff that’s important, but never urgent? What are you procrastinating on or what do you hate doing or aren’t great at doing?
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney