What are the key components you need to build a strong audience? Find out in today’s session.
Highlights of this Session Include
- 4 Platform Elements
- A Platform Action Plan Template
- Platform Resource Recommendations
- Plus: ComixLaunch Listener GDPR Questions Answered
This Session is Sponsored by Website Legal Forms
Today’s Featured Resource is the Website Legal Forms Pack from Your Online Genius. Get the legal policy templates you need to protect your website at ComixLaunch.com/legal
You can check out our updated policy at ComixTribe.com/privacy.
You need one via both EU and California law.
Our affiliate link is ComixLaunch.com/legal and the template pack includes:
The 3 Key Policies you need to protect your biz online
Drafted by a Harvard-educated lawyer and business person
Includes instructional videos to walk you through how to customize them to meet your own needs
Comes with a 30-day, money back guarantee.
Not everything in building a brand and business is fun, but there is a peace of mind that comes with treating your business and your fans with the seriousness it deserves.
Go to ComixLaunch.com/legal and get the legal policies you need to protect your website today.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Download the Platform Action Plan here –> https://s3.amazonaws.com/comixlaunch/GDPR+Spring+Cleaning+-+Day+1+-+Platform+Action+Plan.pdf
Give yourself one point for each element:
- A website domain you control
- A business email address with that domain
- An email management service.
- A landing page builder
- An online shop.
If you scored a 5, awesome? What can you improve or do more with?
If you scored less than a 5, what one element can you add in the next month?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS