For more than a decade, David Barach has been building technical platforms to help people crowdfund as the president of ConnectionPoint, the company behind FundRazr and Crowdfundr. In this “state of crowdfunding” discussion, David and Tyler discuss the past, present and future of the crowdfunding movement, and why Crowdfundr is so bullish on comic book crowdfunding in particular.
Highlights of This Session Include:
- Why David and ConnectionPoint, after a decade in the crowdfunding space, felt it was time to create a new platform in Crowdfundr specifically targeting creators?
- How David views Crowdfundr as a creator-centered platform vs other backer-centered platforms?
- How Crowdfundr’s unique pricing structure and approach makes it nearly free for creators to use?
- Plus: Tyler’s take on when it might make a lot of sense to use Crowdfundr over other crowdfunding platforms.
This Session is Sponsored by:
Today’s Featured Guest:
David Barach is the president of ConnectionPoint, the leading Crowdfunding Platform as a Service provider, powering platforms such as FundRazr and Crowdfundr. His passion and background is in the creating philanthropy platforms for businesses, nonprofits and donors.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
More About Our Sponsor:
Are you thinking about starting or upgrading your online shop so you can sell more of your art?
Are you tired wasting time and energy hacking together cheap, limited solutions that aren’t serving you or your potential customers very well?
Instead of spinning your wheels only looking at free or dirt-cheap store options, why not grab an affordable full-service online sales platform optimized for sales like Shopify?
- You don’t need Design skills. Shopify has dozens of beautiful, fully-customizable, mobile-friendly templates to get a perfectly branded look and an online stop you’ll be proud of.
- You don’t Coding skills. With Shopify, setting up your store is simple, and you’ll be selling in no time at all, even if technology hates you.
- And you don’t even need a Credit Card to get started. With this ComixLaunch offer, you can try Shopify free for 14 days. No risk, and no credit card required.
What you get with Shopify is a…
- Fully customizable website, online store, and blog… your store can be your website!
- Unlimited products!
- Smooth integration to sell on channels like Facebook, Amazon and Pinterest.
- 24-7 Customer support!
More than 500,000 creative businesses are powered by Shopify, including the CisforCthulhu.com store which I manage… and couldn’t be happier with it.
Stop messing around with subpar online shop solutions and try Shopify.
To start your 14-day free trial of Shopify, go to ComixLaunch.com/shopify
Create a Crowdfunder account and check out their backend. Could you see yourself using this platform in the future?
How to Find Out More About Our Featured Guest:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS